1. look at the packaging The original parts packaging i […]
1. look at the packaging The original parts packaging is generally more standardized, unified standard specifications, printed and written clearly and regular, and counterfeit products packaging and printing is relatively crude, often can easily find flaws from the packaging;
2. look at the color Some original parts of the surface specify a certain color, if other colors, it is fake and shoddy parts;
3. look at the appearance of the original parts of the external printing or casting and marking is clear and regular, and the appearance of counterfeit products is rough;
4. Look at the paint. Unscrupulous traders will process the waste parts through simple processing, such as dismantling, loading, spelling, scraping, painting, etc., and then pretending to sell the qualified products, illegally obtaining high profits;
5. Look at the texture The materials of the original parts are qualified materials according to the design requirements, and the counterfeit products are mostly replaced by cheap and inferior materials;
6. look at the process of poor product appearance sometimes good, but due to poor manufacturing process, prone to cracks, sand holes, slag inclusions, burrs or bumps;
7. Look at “storage” If there are problems such as cracking, oxidation, discoloration mirror or aging in auto parts, it may be caused by poor environment, long storage time and poor material itself during storage;
8. Look at the "joining". If the clutch plate rivet is loose, the brake pipe is degummed, the electrical parts are disconnected, and the paper filter joint is disconnected, it cannot be used.
9. Look at the logo Some regular parts are marked with some marks, such as gear marks, piston top marks and other assembly marks, to ensure that the parts are properly installed, and no one can not buy;
10. look at the lack of leaks The formal assembly components must be complete, in order to ensure smooth loading and normal operation. Some small parts on some assembly parts are missing, usually "parallel imports", which cause difficulties in loading. Often due to the shortage of individual gadgets, the entire assembly is scrapped;
11. Look at the protective layer In order to facilitate the storage and prevent the parts from colliding, the parts have a protective layer before leaving the factory. For example, bushings, bushes, pistons, valves, etc. are generally protected with paraffin to avoid surface damage. These important accessories, if there is no protective layer on the surface, are mostly “parallel imports”;
12. see some important parts of the certificate, especially the assembly category, such as carburetor, distributor, generator, etc., usually with instructions, certificate to guide the user to install, use and maintain, if not all of these Fake and shoddy products;
13. Look at the specifications When purchasing auto parts, you should find out the main technical parameters, and the special technology should meet the requirements for use. Some fake and shoddy products have almost the same appearance as real goods, but it is not suitable to install them. It is either big or small, and it is always unsatisfactory to use, and leaves hidden dangers.
14. The test report issued by a third party can not only prove the authenticity, but also show its quality.