(1) Gas springs shall comply with the provisions of thi […]
(1) Gas springs shall comply with the provisions of this standard and shall be manufactured in accordance with the drawings and technical documents approved by the prescribed procedures.
(2) the installation of gas spring length tolerance should be consistent with QC / T29087 A level.
(3) gas spring shape should be smooth, smooth, no burr.
(4) gas spring piston rod plating should be uniform, does not allow the existence of visible cracks, blistering, pitting, from the layer and other defects.
(5) In addition to the piston rod other parts of the coating should be uniform: not allowed to exist without local coating, obvious cracks, blistering, rough and other defects.
(6) gas spring coating should be uniform, does not allow the existence of exposed, wrinkling, blistering, peeling and other defects.
(7) Operating temperature range: a －40 ℃ ~ 80 ℃.http://www.autocontrolcable.com/