Shielded control cable Use characteristics 1. AC rated […]
Shielded control cable
1. AC rated voltage: U0/U 450/750KV
2. Maximum working temperature: Polytetrafluoroethylene propylene (F46) insulation does not exceed 200 ° C
Soluble polytetrafluoroethylene (PFA) insulation does not exceed 260 ° C
3. Minimum ambient temperature: PVC sheath: fixed laying -40 ° C, non-fixed laying -15 ° C
Fluoroplastic and silicone rubber sheath: fixed laying -60 ° C, non-fixed laying -20 ° C
4. The cable installation temperature should not be lower than 0 °C (fluorine plastic, silicone rubber and nitrile sheathed cable not lower than -25 ° C).
5. Cable allowable bending radius: non-armored cable is at least 6 times the outer diameter of the cable
Copper tape shielded or steel tape armored cable is 12 times the outer diameter of the Auto Control Cables.
Fluoroplastic insulated and sheathed cable is at least 8 times the outer diameter of the cable