The control cable is a kind of cable used in public pla […]
The control cable is a kind of cable used in public places. Especially in our commercial buildings, it has been very good application. Commercial buildings are crowded with people, so special attention should be paid to fire prevention. With the rapid economic development, people have put forward higher requirements for the selection and application of control cables. How to choose the corresponding control cables is firstly the difference in temperature, and secondly from the perspective of environmental protection and price. Let's give you a detailed introduction on how to use the control cable reasonably and how to choose it.
First,how to use the control cable reasonably
How to use the control cable reasonably? But we must be careful when choosing the material of this product. The following editor will take us all to learn more product knowledge. Hope to help you when we use it.
1. Now our living standards have been greatly improved, so various commercial buildings have also appeared in our lives. Due to the large area of the commercial building, the building structure is complex, and there are many electrical lighting equipment. Due to the dense flow of people, special attention should be paid to the prevention of fires in commercial buildings. But with the emergence of electrified life, we do not need to talk about it.
2. Under normal circumstances, electricity accidents can be avoided to a considerable extent. Building electrical materials are basically copper cables, but there are also a small amount of aluminum alloy cables. Therefore, it is necessary to make a transitional connection with the copper cable.
3. During the installation process, there may be certain hidden dangers. Coupled with the expansion of copper and aluminum metal, different factors make the joints of copper cables very easy to catch fire, and the treatment of cable joints needs to be carried out on site.
4. Because our domestic operators generally lack standardized skills. Therefore, under strict operating specifications, aluminum alloy cables are far less reliable than copper cables. When choosing control cables, we must carefully and rationally choose construction and power infrastructure materials, which can reduce accidents to a large extent.
Second, how to choose the corresponding control cable
Nowadays, according to the different outer sheath materials of control cables, control cables can be classified as: PVC control cables, natural-styrene butadiene rubber insulated control cables, polyethylene insulated control cables, cross-linked polyethylene insulation and ethylene-propylene rubber insulation Control Cable. Among them, polyvinyl chloride insulated control cables, polyethylene insulated and cross-linked polyethylene control cables are Annite's conventional control cables, which are also commonly used products on the market. These control cables have different performances and places of use from different angles.
1. First of all, there is a difference in the use temperature: the maximum use temperature of the conductor of the ethylene-propylene rubber insulated cable is 90℃, and the maximum use temperature of the conductor of the PVC insulated cable and the polyethylene insulated cable is 70℃, while the maximum operating temperature of XLPE insulated cable is 90℃. For control cables, different operating temperatures will affect the current carrying capacity of the cable. From a safety point of view, it is better to choose cables with cross-linked polyethylene insulation and ethylene-propylene insulation.
2. From the perspective of environmental protection, ethylene-propylene insulated and cross-linked polyethylene insulated cables are halogen-free, while PVC insulated cables contain halogen. Therefore, when a fire occurs, the smoke produced by halogen-containing cables is toxic.