Improper driving operation will reduce the life of auto parts!
Posted by Admin | 26 Sep
Improper driving practices can reduce the life of auto parts. Everyone has their own driving habits during driving, but some driving habits are bad habits developed during driving. These bad driving behaviors will directly affect the life of auto parts. If people with bad driving habits don't realize or correct them, they are not good for their car, and the cost of repairing the car is also a big living expense.
What are some bad driving habits? 1. The car has been in a semi-linked state for a long time Habitual driving on the clutch can cause a lot of damage to the clutch, a problem that often occurs in novice drivers. At this time, starting in the second gear is also one of the reasons for the loss of the clutch.
2. Do not release the handbrake while driving Forgot to release the brakes before driving, and often hit the brakes while driving. These actions can severely wear the brake pads, resulting in brake pad damage.
3. Shifting gears when the clutch is not fully disengaged Due to their unfamiliarity with cars, novice drivers are very nervous when driving and often shift gears before pressing the clutch, which can easily damage the wheels and gearbox.
4. Do not step on the clutch and brake hard When the vehicle brakes hard, it forgets to apply the clutch. This driving habit can lead to traffic accidents, which is very harmful.
5. Hanging reverse gear does not stop When the vehicle is unstable, the gear rotates forward, and the sudden reversing causes the gear to stop and move in the opposite direction, often causing wheel wear. The gear meshing is not complete, it is easy to cause the transmission to drop gears, and the transmission must be overhauled.
6. When you encounter a road, you will keep walking When crossing a ditch or a hurdle, slow down in advance and do not rush over suddenly, which not only ensures the ride comfort, but also protects the shock absorber, spring and suspension.
7. Hold down the glass lifter and don't let go When using the electric glass lifter to lift the glass, when the glass falls to the bottom or rises to the top, it must be released in time. Improper operation can easily cause the glass to lift abnormally.
8. The steering wheel angle is too large Turn the steering wheel and don't stay in a "dead" state for a long time, which will shorten the life of the hydraulic booster pump.
9. Turn on the combination switch frequently The lights should not be turned on and off frequently. We all know that frequent switching of household lights can cause bulb damage, and so do car lights.
Many auto parts are fragile. Owners should take good care of your car while driving. Don't hurt your car with these inappropriate driving habits. If these habits exist, quickly change them.