One: Kerosene cleaning objects and methods
Object: Brake tube copper tube, stainless steel tube;
1. Steel pipes that have been pickled before pre-installation, and the inner wall is free of rust and iron scale; 2. Pipe joints that are soiled during pre-installation;
3. Remove the pipes and joints that need to be cleaned, wipe the inside of the pipe with a cloth (or lint) soaked in kerosene, soak both ends and joints in kerosene for cleaning, and then coat the inside of the pipe with engine oil or fill it with grease. Closed and ready for installation;
4. After cleaning, there should be no visible contaminants (such as iron filings, fibrous impurities, welding slag, etc.), and special attention must be paid to the internal welding slag of the welding place to be thoroughly cleaned.
Two: Pickling objects and methods
Object. Steel pipes that have not been pickled before pre-installation; although they have been pickled, they are now heavily corroded
1. Use a degreasing agent to remove the grease adhering to the piping;
2. Use clean water to remove the dirt on the pipe;
3. Remove rust spots and rolled iron filings on the pipe wall in the pickling solution;
4. Rinse the attachments produced in the above operations with clean water, and rinse the inside of the pipe with high-pressure water;
5. Neutralize the acid solution remaining on the pipe with lye;
6. In order to effectively dry the pipe, the pipe should be immersed in hot water or steam dried, and the pipe should be dried completely;
7. Check the pipes after pickling to see if they are clean;
8. Immediately after pickling, seal the opening of the tube with plastic or plastic tape to prevent foreign matter, moisture, etc. from intruding.