The specific steps of quality control of controllable gas spring are as follows:
1. Appearance inspection
1. The appearance of the gas spring is smooth, clean, smooth and free of burrs;
2. The color of the coating on the cylinder and piston rod is uniform, without cracks, blisters, pits and other defects, the surface is not rough, there is no hanging flow, the paint layer peels off the bottom, bumps and scratches, pinholes, bumps, Serious visual problems such as stains and color differences;
3. There is no leakage at both ends of the cylinder, the end connected to the piston rod is not rusted, and there is no paint on the piston rod.
4. The threads at both ends of the product are not damaged and there are no rust spots;
5. If there is a joint, grease should be put on the joint, and there is no overflow or scaling of the grease.
Second, plastic joint detection
1. Drop test: the spring is placed at a height of 1.5-2n with the joint facing down, and then falling freely three times, requiring the joint to not crack.
2. Crack test: It is to install the joint on a special inspection tool, and then lift it up quickly to separate the joint from the inspection tool. It is required that the joint cannot be brittle and the spring piece cannot be broken.
3. Tensile test: it is to fix the joint and the gas spring thread with glue, and then use the inspection tool to check its bonding performance. It is required that the joint of the inspection tool is not loose during the stretching process.
Three, size inspection
The inspection of dimensions is mainly the use of calipers. Its contents are: all dimensions meet the requirements of the drawings, and the width of the spring in the joint is not greater than 6.7mm.
Four, force value detection
The force value test is mainly to use a force value tester. Its content is: place the piston rod vertically down on the force value tester, zero the sensor, and then shake the handle to spin the product, and then record the various stages of the Numerical value, the measured value should meet the specified requirements.