1. High-pressure hose, high-pressure hose, high-pressure oil pipe, refrigeration pipe.
2. Appropriate end connection: The nut is widely used because of its convenient connection and low cost. However, in the case of large vibration, the problem of nut loosening should be fully considered. At this time, flange connection can be considered. If the impact pressure of the system is higher than the working pressure defined by the high-pressure hose, it will not only reduce the service life of the high-pressure hose, but may also cause personal accidents.
3. Fluid compatibility: The fluid in the high-pressure hose should conform to the definition in the "use" of the product sample. Beyond this range, the service life of the pipeline cannot be guaranteed. High-pressure hose, high-pressure hose, high-pressure oil pipe, refrigeration pipe
4. Temperature: fluid temperature and ambient temperature, whether they are not chaotic or instantaneous, must not exceed the temperature limit of the high-pressure hose, and the temperature should be lower or higher than the recommended temperature of the high-pressure hose. High-pressure hose, high-pressure hose, high-pressure oil pipe, refrigeration pipe
5. Pressure: The working pressure defined by the high-pressure hose is usually not less than the large system pressure. Only in the case of infrequent use, it is allowed to increase it by 20%; for frequent use, it is usually reduced by 40%. Pressure hose, high pressure hose, high pressure oil pipe, refrigeration pipe
Finally, whether to brake any brake system through the brake pads (disc) or brake shoes (drum). Therefore, please check the thickness of the brake pads or brake shoes regularly. If the thickness is found to be close to or smaller than the small thickness specified by the manufacturer, please replace it immediately. When checking the brake pads, please check whether the brake disc or brake drum is worn. If there are dents on the contact surface, the brake disc or drum should be kept in contact in time to ensure that the contact area with the brake pad increases the braking force.
For vehicles with oil brakes, check the brake fluid level before leaving the vehicle. If you find that the oil level is falling, immediately check whether the brake oil circuit is leaking. Because brake fluid absorbs moisture in the air, it will fail over a long period of time. The brake fluid should be replaced regularly in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications. Good to change once a year.
For the pneumatic brake system, please pay attention to frequent water in the system and replace the clothes dryer regularly. The moisture in the pneumatic system will corrode the pipeline and affect the braking effect. In severe cases, it may even cause the brake system to malfunction. In addition, always check the pump operation and pump belt wear. If a problem is found, it should be replaced in time.