Do you know the daily maintenance knowledge of the main parts of the car?
Posted by Admin | 30 May
Routine maintenance knowledge of the main components of the car.
Cars are meant to be driven, so no matter how good the car is, we should always take care of it. So, what are the main aspects of the car? NINGBO CIFT AUTO PARTS CO.,LTD. recommends doing it from the following aspects.
Car tires have age. Even new tires will age when stored for more than four years. Because the main material of tires is rubber, rubber is characterized by long-term use or aging. If you use aging tires, it will lightly affect vehicle performance and cause heavy tire accidents. life threatening. Identifying the date of manufacture of a tire is very simple, you can find a string of 4 digits near the wheel of the tire, the first two indicate the production week and the last two indicate the year of production. If the car is mainly replaced with tires, the production date must be clearly seen at the time of selection.
In addition, car owners should not be blind when upgrading tires, otherwise it will cause safety risks. After the tire specification is determined, tires with the same pattern should be selected to ensure safe use for upgraded driving. If the tire wear degree, structure and specifications are inconsistent, it will not only affect the service life of the tire, but more importantly, it will lead to inconsistent braking resistance of the car. A traffic accident caused by a loss of vehicle control. It should be noted that when upgrading tires, it is best to replace four tires at the same time. If it cannot be replaced at the same time, at least keep the left and right tires consistent to avoid sideslip caused by different friction between the left and right tires.
1. Use lubricating oil of suitable quality grade. For gasoline engines, SD-SF grade gasoline should be selected according to the additional devices of the intake and exhaust system and the conditions of use; for diesel engines, CB-CD grade diesel oil should be selected according to the mechanical load, and the selection standard should not be lower than the manufacturer's requirements.
2. Regularly replace the oil and filter element. Lubricants of any quality grade change during use. In order to avoid failure, the oil should be changed regularly according to the conditions of use, so that the amount of oil is moderate.
3. Keep the crankcase well ventilated. Currently, most gasoline engines are equipped with PCV valves, but contaminants in the gas can deposit around the PCV valve, which can clog the valve. Therefore, the contaminants around the PCV valve must be removed regularly.
4. Clean the crankcase regularly. During the operation of the engine, the high-pressure unburned gas, acid, water, sulfur and nitrogen oxides in the combustion chamber enter the crankcase through the gap between the piston ring and the cylinder wall, and mix with the metal powder produced by the wear of the parts to form mud. Therefore, the crankcase should be cleaned regularly to keep the inside of the engine clean.
5. Regularly clean the fuel system, control the formation of carbon deposits, and keep the engine in the best condition.
6. The corrosion and scaling of the engine water tank is the most common problem. Rust and scaling can restrict the flow of coolant in the cooling system, reducing heat dissipation, causing the engine to overheat and even damage it. So clean the tank regularly to remove rust and scaling.
7. Maintenance of three filters: Three filters refer to the air filter, oil filter and gasoline filter. The three filters filter air, oil and gasoline on the car engine to protect the engine and improve the efficiency of the engine.
Auto air conditioner evaporators, fans, etc. have been in a closed and dark state for a long time, and the internal environment is hot and humid. After impurities, dust, bacteria and viruses in the air enter the air conditioner, they bind with condensation and block the evaporator and other components. Over time, a lot of dirt, nicotine, mold, fungus, etc. gets stuck. Mold and fungi can multiply rapidly and produce the smell of decaying objects. As the air conditioner is turned on, these odors can mix in the air conditioner and contaminate the entire cabin, which tends to make drivers and passengers uncomfortable.
Before using the air conditioner, car owners are advised to clean the air conditioner ducts and evaporation box. At present, there are three methods of cleaning car air conditioners in the car service market: one is disassembly and cleaning. The disassembly and cleaning method is very troublesome, time-consuming and laborious, and it is easy to cause damage to the air conditioner during the disassembly and cleaning process; the second method is steam cleaning. This method was popular in the first two years, but because steam cleaning air conditioners can easily damage car circuit boards, fewer and fewer people use steam to clean car air conditioners; the third method is to clean with air conditioner cleaning fluid. Due to the unique chemical composition of the cleaning fluid, it has a strong decontamination ability in the automotive air conditioning system, keeps the inner walls of the evaporator and condenser clean, inhibits the generation of dirt, and effectively improves the heat exchange efficiency of the evaporator and condenser and the efficiency of the refrigerant. fluidity, thereby rapidly reducing the air outlet temperature and making the air conditioner more adequate.
The battery life is generally 2-3 years. If the user privately installs some appliances that were not originally there, such as a subwoofer, it will lead to overuse of the battery. In car maintenance, battery maintenance is also very important. If you develop bad habits, it will shorten the service life of the battery or cause damage. A typical battery can last 2 to 3 years. But if it is used unreasonably, it may take about half a year to replace. Nowadays, there are more and more electrical devices on the car, so car owners try not to overload the battery when using these electrical devices. Taking the power windows and sunroofs as an example, the car owner should complete the lifting and closing before the engine is turned off, because if the engine is turned off, it will stop generating electricity. At this time, the lifting window will increase the load on the battery and easily damage the battery. The same goes for the lights, if you want to turn it off, there is no special need, you should turn off the headlights first, then start the car at night, then turn on the headlights to minimize battery damage. If the battery works when the engine stops working, it is necessary to prevent the battery from being cut off, because it is easy to damage the battery if the power is cut off, and if the power cut is serious, the battery will be scrapped in advance.