1. The scope of application of control cables
This product is suitable for control, monitoring circuits and protection circuits in places where the rated voltage (UO/U) 450/750V and below is relatively dangerous, and where fire safety is of high importance.
2. Model specifications
1. The corresponding meaning of letters
NH-fire-resistant cable DD-low smoke and low halogen WD-low smoke and halogen-free Z-flame-retardant K-control cable T-copper core (omitted) V-polyvinyl chloride insulation YJ-cross-linked polyethylene insulation E-polyolefin insulation P -Copper wire shielding P2-copper plastic tape shielding P3-aluminum plastic tape shielding V-polyvinyl chloride sheath E-polyolefin sheath
2. The corresponding meaning of the numbers.
Previous: 2-Steel tape armor 4-Polyolefin sheath
The next one: 2-PVC sheath
Three, product use characteristics
1. Rated voltage (U0/U): 450/750V
2. Maximum long-term allowable working temperature of cable conductor:
XLPE insulated cable: 90℃
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulated cables are: 70°C, 90°C, 105°C (according to the temperature resistance grade after the model);
Low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant polyolefin (HFPO) insulated cables are: 70℃, 90℃, (according to the temperature resistance grade after the model).
3. The minimum allowable laying temperature of the cable should not be lower than 0℃, and it should be preheated when it is lower than the minimum allowable laying temperature.
4. It is recommended that the allowable bending radius of the cable should not be less than 12 times the outer diameter of the cable.
5. Fire resistance characteristics of the cable
The cable can withstand the fire resistance test specified by GB/T19216 (IEC60331): the cable can maintain the flame burning at a temperature of 750～800℃ (Class B) or 950～1000℃ (A) under the rated voltage of 450/750V. 90 minutes of normal operation.
6. The burning characteristics of the cable
The smoke concentration of low-smoke and low-halogen flame-retardant (/NB) type fire-resistant cables should meet the requirements of GB/T17651 (IEC61034), and the HCL content in the combustion gas should be ≤100mg/g to meet the requirements of GB/T17650 (IEC60754-1).
The smoke concentration of the low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant (/NC) cable should meet the requirements of GB/T17651 (IEC61034) when burning, the pH value of the aqueous solution of the burning gas should be ≥4.3, and the conductivity ≤10μs/mm should comply with GB/T17650 (IEC60754-2 )Claim.
7. The conductor DC resistance and insulation resistance of the cable conform to the corresponding parameters of the plastic insulated and sheathed control cables.