1. Use kerosene and diesel as cleaning agent, put the parts into the mesh screen, wash with a wire brush, and the sludge will leak into the bottom of the tank through the mesh screen; dry the parts after cleaning or dry them with compressed air.
2. Steam cleaning: The basic parts on the car, such as the cylinder block, gearbox, main reducer, etc., are greasy and heavy, and the steam cleaning efficiency is high and the cleaning quality is good.
3. Chemical cleaning: It uses acid and alkali chemical products as cleaning solution for cleaning. It has a good removal effect on rust spots and scale, but its corrosive effect is strong, and non-ferrous metals and non-metal products should not be used.
4. Solution circulation cleaning: For example, the oil scale in the engine lubricating oil passage and the scale in the cooling system water passage are mostly cleaned by the solution circulation method. Through the action of acid or alkali, the dirt is changed from insoluble substances to dissolved substances, and then washed away with water.
5. Cleaning of carbon deposits: The composition of carbon deposits is very complex, and most of them are non-volatile components, such as asphaltenes, tars, etc. The higher the engine operating temperature, the higher the content of non-volatile components, the resulting carbon layer. The harder it is, the stronger the bond with the metal, and it is usually removed after softening and dissolving by mechanical methods or chemical solutions.
Attention should be paid to cleaning: all rubber, bakelite, plastic, aluminum alloy, oil seal, brake friction plate and clutch plate should not be cleaned with alkaline solution; oil-containing powder metallurgy bearings and hydraulic brake pump cups and other parts should not be immersed in easy Wash in a degenerating solution.